Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 Quick Review
The smartphone was launched on April, 2014.
You May Like:
Acer A1-713 Firmware Flash File Download
The Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system and packs 16GB 1GB RAM of inbuilt storage, and is powered by a Quad-core processor.
This device is powered by a 3400mAh of Li-Ion battery.
The phone comes with a 7.0″ desplay size, TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 600×1024 pixels. It has a display aspect ratio of 16:09 and of screen ratio with of display colors.
You May Like:
For the camera, the smartphone comes with Single lens of 2 MP back camera and Single lens of Yes front camera for selfies
This mobile phone is a Mini-SIM, which measures 8.9 mm thickness (height x width x thickness) and weighs 298g (10.51 oz). It was launched in Black colors.
Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 Stock ROM / Firmware
Acer stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Acer smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Acer USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Acer USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Acer A1-713 Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
Device: Acer A1-713
Operating System Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat)
File Name: Acer_A1-713_AV052_RV02RC08_AV0K0_RV02RC03_OTA.zip
File Size: 481 MB
Firmware Download Link:
How to Flash or Install Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Acer Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Iconia Tab 7 A1-713 Device.
|Technology||GSM / HSPA|
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Features||Quad-LED flash, HDR|
|Selfie Sensor(s)||Single Lens|
|Memory (Ram)||16GB 1GB RAM|
|Weight||298g (10.51 oz)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Resolution||600 x 1024 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~170 ppi density)|
|Type||TFT capacitive touchscreen|
|Size||7.0 inches, 137.9 cm2|
|Operating System||Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), upgradable to 4.4.2 (KitKat)|