In this article we will guide you in the few steps on how to block or blacklist a number for unwanted calls on Samsung mobile phones
Block / Blacklist a number on Samsung Phones
Most of you likely have Samsung phones, so you might be wondering how to block a phone number. Samsung is the biggest Android smartphone manufacturer, after all. Trying to get rid of those pesky callers? Let’s show you how.
You May Read:
- Open the Phone app.
- Select which number you want to block and hit “More” (located on the top-right corner).
- Select “Add to Auto-Reject List.”
- To remove or make more edits, go to Settings — Call Settings — All Calls — Auto Reject..
Find out how to block a number on your device.
- From the home screen tap Phone.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call rejection.
- Tap Auto reject list.
- Enter the required number. Note: Alternatively you can tap LOG or CONTACTS to choose the contact(s) to be blocked.
- Tap the Add (+) icon.
Using a number blocking app
There are a variety of apps in the Play Store that can help you control the calls coming through to your Samsung Galaxy smartphone, including:
If you’re still struggling with problem callers even after following the instructions above, try installing one of these apps.