Panasonic Eluga I firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
Panasonic Eluga I Quick Review
The smartphone was launched on November, 2014.
You May Like:
Panasonic Eluga I2 Firmware Flash File Download
The Panasonic Eluga I runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system and packs 8GB 1GB RAM of inbuilt storage, and is powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor.
This device is powered by a 2000mAh of Li-Po battery.
The phone comes with a 5.0″ desplay size, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. It has a display aspect ratio of 16:09 and ~63.7% of screen ratio with 16M of display colors.
You May Like:
For the camera, the smartphone comes with Single lens of 8 MP back camera and Single lens of 2 MP front camera for selfies
This mobile phone is a Dual SIM, which measures 147.1 x 73.6 x 9 mm (5.79 x 2.90 x 0.35 in) (height x width x thickness) and weighs 155g (5.47 oz). It was launched in Silver colors.
Panasonic Eluga I Stock ROM / Firmware
Panasonic stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your Panasonic Eluga I, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing Panasonic Eluga I Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your Panasonic smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download Eluga I Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install Panasonic USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install Panasonic USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download Panasonic Eluga I Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
How to Flash or Install Panasonic Eluga I Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the Panasonic Eluga I stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your Eluga I Device.
|3G Network||HSDPA 900 / 2100|
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Features||Quad-LED flash, HDR|
|Selfie Sensor(s)||Single Lens|
|Memory (Ram)||8GB 1GB RAM|
|Weight||155g (5.47 oz)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~63.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz|
|Operating System||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)|