TECNO F2 firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
TECNO F2 Quick Review
The smartphone was launched on March, 2018.
You May Like:
Tecno F2 LTE Firmware Flash File Download
The TECNO F2 runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat) operating system and packs 8GB 1GB RAM of inbuilt storage, and is powered by a Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor.
This device is powered by a 2000mAh of Li-Ion battery.
The phone comes with a 5.0″ desplay size, TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. It has a display aspect ratio of 16:09 and ~64.0% of screen ratio with 16M of display colors.
You May Like:
For the camera, the smartphone comes with Single lens of 5 MP back camera and Single lens of 2 MP front camera for selfies
This mobile phone is a Dual SIM, which measures 145 x 74.2 x 9.7 mm (5.71 x 2.92 x 0.38 in) (height x width x thickness) and weighs 152.4g (5.36 oz). It was launched in Champagne Gold, Ice Blue, Phantom Red colors.
TECNO F2 Stock ROM / Firmware
TECNO stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your TECNO F2, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing TECNO F2 Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your TECNO smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download F2 Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install TECNO USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install TECNO USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download TECNO F2 Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
How to Flash or Install TECNO F2 Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the TECNO F2 stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your F2 Device.
|3G Network||HSDPA 2100|
|Speed||HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps|
|Status||Available. Released 2018, March|
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Features||Quad-LED flash, HDR|
|Selfie Sensor(s)||Single Lens|
|Memory (Ram)||8GB 1GB RAM|
|Weight||152.4g (5.36 oz)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|Resolution||480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~196 ppi density)|
|Type||TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~64.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Ice Blue, Phantom Red|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 (Nougat)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6580M (28 nm)|