ZTE nubia Z7 Max firmware stock ROM and flash file free download with flashing and installation guide.
ZTE nubia Z7 Max Quick Review
The smartphone was launched on July, 2014.
You May Like:
ZTE Nubia Z7 Mini Firmware Flash File Download
The ZTE nubia Z7 Max runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), nubia UI 2 operating system and packs 32GB 2GB RAM of inbuilt storage, and is powered by a Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 processor.
This device is powered by a 3100mAh of Li-Ion battery.
The phone comes with a 5.5″ desplay size, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels. It has a display aspect ratio of 16:09 and ~71.1% of screen ratio with 16M of display colors.
You May Like:
For the camera, the smartphone comes with Single lens of 13 MP back camera and Single lens of 5 MP front camera for selfies
This mobile phone is a Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by), which measures 152.7 x 76 x 8.7 mm (6.01 x 2.99 x 0.34 in) (height x width x thickness) and weighs 160g (5.64 oz). It was launched in Black, White colors.
ZTE nubia Z7 Max Stock ROM / Firmware
ZTE stock ROM is an advanced way of factory reset, of course you can’t be able to use hard reset or normal factory reset procedure to unbrick your android device, you’ll always get stuck at bootloop, but once you’ve flashed or installed the recommended stock ROM on your ZTE nubia Z7 Max, you’ll always recover your phone to normal.
Flashing and installing ZTE nubia Z7 Max Official Stock ROM can help you solve many problem with your ZTE smartphones. If your phone is malfunctioning, dead, or infected with a virus a simple factory reset might not be able to solve the problem.
Download nubia Z7 Max Flash File
Before you begin flashing your phone, it is important to have all the flash files / tools at hand:
- Install ZTE USB drivers on your computer, Download And Install ZTE USB Drivers
- Download SP Flash Tool for Windows: Download And Install Sp Flash Tool
- Download & extract WiseLink Tool for Windows: Download WiseLink tool to flash all Mediatek Devices
Download ZTE nubia Z7 Max Firmware
Click the download link below to download the StockROM / Firmware
How to Flash or Install ZTE nubia Z7 Max Firmware (ROM)
- Download and extract the ZTE nubia Z7 Max stock firmware package on the computer.
- After extracting the package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Flash Guide.
- Install the provided USB Driver on the Computer, and if in case USB Driver is already installed, then SKIP this step.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash or install the Firmware on your nubia Z7 Max Device.
|3G Network||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|Real Camera Type||Single Lens|
|Rear Features||Quad-LED flash, HDR|
|Selfie Sensor(s)||Single Lens|
|Memory (Ram)||32GB 2GB RAM|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Weight||160g (5.64 oz)|
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)|
|Type||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 82.6 cm2 (~71.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|CPU||Quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400|
|Operating System||Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), nubia UI 2|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8974AC Snapdragon 801 (28 nm)|